Hot weather has claimed the lives of several unattended dogs across the country.
Years of care will be gone in minutes if you ignore her environment. No more pain seeing your beloved buddy ignored.
1. RVs (unless they are plugged in) use a Diesel generator to power the appliances (like your microwave oven and Air conditioners)
2. RV generators are prone to failure and consume ~ 1 Gallon/hour of use.
3. If you leave your Dog/Pet in the RV and if the DG fails, the temperature inside can reach over 100oF even when the temperature outside is just 75oF.
4. This rapid rise in temperature in the RV can in turn put your furry babies at extreme risk of Heatstrokes and related diseases.
5. Another common problem with your AC is the Freon leakage. It can increase and make the indoor temperature toxic if not addressed immediately.
As advertised, easy to use and install.
Clear instructions, easy to use with the app. Provides all the information required. The subscription service is worth.
Thank you for giving me piece of mind when I have to leave my dogs in the RV. I love how I set up the notifications.
Great for camping and when we need to leave our dog in the RV. Let's us know when power goes out and it goes on battery in addition to the temp and humidity.
Keeping my pup nice and comfortable,Great unit, alerts me when temp is out of range. Must have for people in RVs with pets!
Works as advertised Worked as advertised. Easy setup and the cell connection works great for $20/month. App is stable and easy to use.
Very helpful while traveling with my dogs. I like that it let's me know immediately when it goes to battery, that way I know if the generator has gone off
The Nimble's Pet Monitor 4G allows you to remotely keep an eye on the temperature in an RV or car whenever you leave your pets behind.
Johnny and Tracy review the Pet Monitor 4G Lite and discuss the importance of monitoring the temp in your RV to keep your pets protected.